The online home of horror/weird fiction writer Brian O’Connell.
Brian O’Connell is a fifteen year old author of horror and weird fiction, mainly within the subgenre of “folk horror”. He is the assistant editor of the noted Ravenwood Quarterly, and his fiction has been published by the likes of Oldstyle Tales Press and Electric Pentacle. He also runs pages based on the work of acclaimed weird fiction author Matthew M. Bartlett. He lives somewhere on the southern shore of Long Island. He enjoys the rain, the beach, the forest, and the smell of an ancient church crumbling one damp morning.
Other places on the Internet which he haunts:
A list of published stories by Brian O’Connell.
- “Woodland”. Short story. First published in The Yellow Booke Vol. III (ed. M. Grant Kellermeyer), April 2016.
- “My Mother’s Skin”. Short story/flash fiction. First published in Ravenwood Quarterly #1 (ed. Travis Neisler), September 2016.
- “Reaping”. Poem. First published as “The Reaping” in Ravenwood Quarterly #2 (eds. Travis Neisler and Christopher Ropes), October 2016.
- “OneiroVision”. Short story. To be published in Terror in 16-Bits (ed. Jonathan Raab), August 2017.
- “Chorazin’s Christ”. Short story/novelette. To be published in the 2017 NecronomiCon Providence memento book (ed. S.J. Bagley), August 2017.