The online home of horror writer Brian O’Connell.
Brian O’Connell is a sixteen year old author of horror and weird fiction, mainly within the subgenre of “folk horror”. He is the assistant editor of the noted Ravenwood Quarterly, and his fiction has been published by the likes of Oldstyle Tales Press and Electric Pentacle. He also runs pages based on the work of acclaimed weird fiction author Matthew M. Bartlett. He lives somewhere on the southern shore of Long Island. He enjoys the rain, the beach, the forest, and the smell of an ancient church crumbling one damp morning.
Other places on the Internet which he haunts:
A list of stories, published and to-be-published, by Brian O’Connell.
- “Woodland”. Short story. Published in The Yellow Booke Vol. III (ed. M. Grant Kellermeyer), April 2016.
- “My Mother’s Skin”. Short story/flash fiction. Published in Ravenwood Quarterly #1 (ed. Travis Neisler), September 2016. Republished on this site, June 2017.
- “Reaping”. Poem. Published as “The Reaping” in Ravenwood Quarterly #2 (eds. Travis Neisler and Christopher Ropes), October 2016.
- “OneiroVision”. Short story. Published in Terror in 16-Bits (ed. Jonathan Raab), August 2017.
- “Scenes from a Forgotten Diorama”. Short story. Published in Test Patterns (ed. Duane Pesice), December 2017.
- “Sheehogue”. Flash fiction. Published in the 1/26/2018 issue of the McMANBEAST Books newsletter (ed. Sean M. Thompson), January 2018. Republished in the 2/2/2018 issue of the McMANBEAST Books newsletter (ed. Sean M. Thompson), February 2018.
- “Lupercalia”. Flash fiction. Published on this site, February 2018.